Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring!

Note:  This blog is being relocated to www.koropeski.com


Is it not very interesting that this year the first day of spring is pretty much looking like Christmas in Thunder Bay?  And everyone I've connected with lately isn't very happy about all the white stuff we've been getting.  As for me, I am still cheerful about the blessings of the crytal white stuff falling from the sky.  I love it.  Always have, and probably always will.  I just love the way the wild wind whips around my head and throws snowflakes into my eyes.  And my dogs have always rejoiced with every snowfall.  It's just in my blood I guess.  I love it.  Jack Frost and the Wild Wind will be missed by me when they leave.  And, that is not to say that I won't rejoice in spring when it finally arrives with it's promise of new life and joy.  And I'll love it just as much!

No comments: