Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Getting Things Done


Note:  This blog is being relocated to www.koropeski.com


It always seems that there are more things to do than time in a day.  At least for me that seems to be the case!  I really am choosing to make the best of my life.  And so I have this thought that I should accomplish something.
Accomplish what really?  All of us are really after one thing - and that is feeling good.  About ourselves and the world around us.  Like we matter.  Like we care.  Like we have contributed something special that nobody else could possibly contribute.
Just by our being here, we are enough in itself.  So take a look at the list, checkin' it twice, and see what really matters.  And take the time to be present and BE there for everything on your list.  Just my thought for the day.  Cheers!

No comments: