Thursday, May 23, 2013

Neutrality


Note:  This blog is being relocated to www.koropeski.com


Neutrality.  Not what many people think it is.  When I say I endeavour to be neutral and non-reactive in any given situation, what I mean is that I maintain a calm feeling of ease in my body.  It doesn't mean I don't have an opinion about it.  Quite the contrary.  I may even dislike the situation quite a bit.  It's just about forgiveness in the moment.  Staying at peace within one's self regardless of what's going on.  That allows you to keep your power, raise your frequency, and affect everyone around you in a positive way.  Mother Teresa understood this well.  She said don't invite me to an anti-war rally.  I won't come.  Invite me to a peace march.  Keep your light, and let it shine, regardless of what comes your way.  It's how we positively affect the world around us.  It's our calling. :o)  Have a great day!

No comments: