Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What Kinds of Questions Can I Ask???


Note:  This blog is being relocated to www.koropeski.com


The Universe/God whatever you like to call the Divine Power that has created all that there is, is always delivering to you everything you ask for.  The reason it doesn't always arrive at our doorsteps though, is because we aren't open to receiving everything we ask for.  We block it out with our subconscious programs.  Remember that the subconscious mind is a million times more powerful than the conscious mind, so it is really important to make sure that your subconscious mind is going in the direction you want it to!!  You might want to travel east, but if your subconscious mind is travelling west you'll always face difficulty getting where you want to go, if indeed you ever even get there!

Often people think that they have the subconscious programs for something when they really don't at all.  I continuously work with people who are shocked at what beliefs are not in their subconscious programs, because consciously they truly believe it with all their heart and soul!!!  Big difference!

So ask questions that will open you up to the gifts you've asked for!  Here are some sample questions:

What would it take for all of my dreams to come true?
What would it take for me to have clarity about my career path?
What would it take for me to have the most joyful day of my life ever, today?
What would it take for all the prosperity and abundance I've ever dreamed of, to come to me now?
How could I be more healthy and energetic than I ever dreamed possible?
How could I grow younger physically/biologically in every cell of my body in every way in every moment of every day?

Just keep asking - the sky is the limit.  Send the questions out as much as possible.  REMEMBER though, don't answer the questions.  Allow the receiving to come in the perfect time and in whatever way it shows up.  Living from the question will help you to open up (at the subconscious level) to receiving!!!  Let go and allow!!

No comments: