Saturday, April 7, 2012

Problems are Golden Opportunities

Are you willing to look at that?  Yikes, problems as opportunities?  How could that possibly be? 
In the world of "consciousness raising", problems can take us up a notch to another level of consciousness, depending how we choose to perceive the problem.  As we face the problem, the best answer is always in love, and it will always bring us to a higher level of consciousness, but only if we choose that direction.
When my life is smooth and relatively easy, I seem to just coast along.  When a problem arises, or anything at all comes into my life that doesn't feel good, or challenges me, I now have some choices to make.  I could push against, fight against and struggle with the issue.  Or I could tolerate, forgive, and even possibly accept the issue.  If I choose to struggle and fight against, I won't raise in consciousness, or frequency, and as well the problem will likely persist.  However if I choose the route where I choose love and acceptance, and of course, maintaining my state of power, then I will raise my frequency and after all, it's why I came here.  This position of acceptance gives me the greatest leverage with which to rise above and solve the problem.  By not reacting, I keep my power and my ability to co-create my life much more easily.
So problems aren't welcome by many of us, if anyone at all.  But if you are on the path of spiritual growth, recognize them as significant opportunities for growth. 
Are you reactive or proactive today?

No comments: