Saturday, November 10, 2012

Babies and Puppies

Babies and Puppies

They see the world with a freshness that is beyond our comprehension.  Everything is new and wonderful and exciting to them.  They don't see any person as bad or good - they just see the person.  They revel in life and have complete wonderment wtih the world around them.  Perhaps that is why we love so much to be around them.  They open our hearts just by being with them.  It feels good and warm and fuzzy.  Today I am choosing to think about babies and puppies and conjure up that warm fuzzy feeling as much as possible.  I'm going to hold that feeling as long as I can as often as I can.  That feeling will bring more good things my way and heal my body too.  What a gift of joy and healing innocence brings!  Thank you babies and puppies.

No comments: