Saturday, November 3, 2012

More Reasons to Forgive Yourself

Forgiving oneself seems to be difficult for most of us.  We are harder on ourselves, deep down inside, than we are on anyone else.  Previously I wrote in my blog about reasons to forgive ourselves that spoke about the frequency that we hold being our vote in the collective consciousness of the planet.  And that is a good enough reason in itself! 
Our health though, is hugely affected by how we feel about ourselves.  When we are loving, kind and forgiving towards ourselves, our health will flourish.  When we feel guilty and are hard on ourselves, it starts to physically affect and break down our bodies.  The body then becomes less able to repair itself and heal itself.  It causes us to age faster and feel tired, depressed and just plain "worn out".
So if you are looking for more reasons to forgive yourself, your own health and well being is a great reason!  Value yourself greatly and see that you are here on the planet for a reason.  You have huge worth, and you came here use your talents, your love and your gifts.  So step up to the plate, and forgive yourself!!!
It will free you to be filled with more energy and vitality to do what you came here to do.  :o)
When I lay my head down on the pillow for the last time and take inventory of my life, I really intend to look back and see that I actually did use my love and energy to do what it is that I came here for.  And only in setting myself free by forgiving myself, can I truly step up to the plate and be the best I can be!

No comments: