Monday, November 12, 2012

Setting Your Tone for the Day

You rendez vous with anything that is in your vibration so consider setting your vibrational tone for the day! 

Yesterday morning I woke up with this thought in my head and came to the conclusion that it was a good topic to blog about.  Little did I know that it was a crystal clear message to set my tone for the day right now. 

As a sat down yesterday at my computer to write this blog post, I heard a clear message in my head to take a chicken out of the freezer right now.  So I went to the freezer and when I opened it there was water dripping and all the food was defrosting!  And very shortly after that discovery I was informed that my mother had fallen and was taken by ambulance to the hospital.  Needless to say I had a few other things to do that took priority over blogging!

Lucky for me that the very first thing I did when I awoke yesterday, was to sit and meditate and set my tone for the day.  If I hadn't have done that I would have been taken adrift by all the events of the day!  So it's really a choice.  Every morning it's a great idea to wake up and consciously choose our mood and feeling and attitude for the day.  Otherwise, life's events will choose for us.

A clear focus of having an inner feeling that I am calm and clear and loving is my best way to start any day!

No comments: